Casa Lobera Ciprés
3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
max. 6 personsfrom €95 per night
- Spacious plot of 450 m2
- Terrace with lounge set & picnic table
- Master bedroom with private bathroom
- Next to communal pool
- Dishwasher & washing machine
Spacious and comfortable holiday home
Views, tranquility and space
Of the three holiday homes at Casa Lobera this is the casa closest to the pool. It is easy to keep the house cool in summer. New: air conditioning from spring 2023! And it is equipped with central heating for winter. Outside on the terrace you have plenty of shade and views of the mountains and olive grove, where the children can play wonderfully. The communal swimming pool of Casa Lobera is lockable.Layout and amenities
Casa Lobera Ciprés
Prices & options
Casa Lobera Ciprés 2022 and 2023
Minimum stay is 2 nightsAvailability & booking
- Use of kitchen linen.
- Use of bed linen (except for optional baby cot).
- Use of personal and pool towels.
- Airconditioning and central heating.
- Cot, high chair or buggy (free, upon request).
Services on request
- Groceries service: € 9. If you send us your shopping list at least 3 days before arrival we will ensure that the first groceries are in your holiday home upon arrival.
- Use of gas BBQ (1 BBQ available upon request) from 1 June till 15 October: € 3 per day. Because of fire danger the Spanish authorities do not allow to use the open fire BBQs near the holiday homes during this period.
- Firewood: € 10 per bag or basket.
Not included in the rental price
- Final cleaning: € 80.
- Deposit: € 200, cash on arrival. This amount will be returned on departure if everything in and around the house has been left behind in good order.
Layout & amenities
Comfortable all year round
- Living room with sofa, 2 armchairs, coffee table or hocker, side table, fireplace, tv cabinet, tv.
- Kitchen with dish washer, fridge/freezer, microwave, induction hob, pots/pans/dinnerware/glassware for 6 persons, coffee maker (filter coffee), Nespresso machine, kettle, waterfilter jug, toaster, dining table for 6 persons, bar with 3 bar stools.
- 3 bedrooms: master bedroom with a double bed of 1,60 x 2,00 m and the other two bedrooms with 2 single beds of 0,90 x 1,90 m. All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and bedside cabinets. The bedrooms are equipped with roller blinds (with ventilation setting), keeping the rooms dark and cool.
- 2 bathrooms: one private bathroom adjoining to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.Both bathrooms are equipped with shower, bath, toilet, washbasin and hair dryer.
- Cot, high chair or buggy (on request).
- Use of kitchen linen, bed linen (except for optional baby cot), personal and pool towels.
- Washing machine.
- Central heating in all rooms.
- Terrace with picnic table, loungeset, parasol and open fire BBQ.
- Plot of 450 m2.
- Ample parking directly at the house.
- AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) available at the park.
- Lockable swimming pool at 10 meters.
- Other options (services on request) as listed above at Prices & options.
We have had a wonderful holiday! The house was equipped with all amenities. Very clean, good beds, fine kitchen, excellent bathrooms and nice decoration. The terrace is also very cosy with a dining table and lounge area. From the house and terrace beautiful views of the mountains! The village is within walking distance. Lovely to start the day with a walk to the bakery! The hospitality, the lovely house and the beautiful surroundings have made for a great holiday! Highly recommended!Jolanda & Sophia, Charlotte, Winfred
Swimming & playing
Heated pool and playing outside
Our pool is open from April till November. It is lockable with a gate. Thus safe for small children. You can relax by the pool on comfortable sunbeds.
Or perhaps you would rather like to be active? How about a game of pool volleyball? Fun for young and old! There is more playing material available, such as air mattresses, pool floats and balls. For the little ones we place an inflatable pool.
There is a playground, a trampoline and a table tennis table. Children have plenty of space to play outside, at the houses as well as in the adjacent olive grove. The swimming pool and playground are often the meeting places for families and the children have fun whilst playing with each other!View prices